Saturday, July 24, 2010

set out goals.

Remember back in middle school or high school when your teachers would tell you to write a paper about where you want to be in 5 or 10 years? I found the essay i wrote in high school few days ago and I laughed the whole time. Back than i didn't care for much anything and somewhat took that as a joke. Now that I'm older, I look back i think of the things I could had done differently and where I might be now.
So i have decided to make myself a Bucket List. And hang it up on my wall. Somewhere that I'll see it all the time. To sort of remind me of all the things I want to do and accomplish in life before I die. It might seem silly but it's not. It's a really great way to always have that in the back of my mind.
I have a lot of things I dream of. So what's the first thing on my list? Buy a beach house.
What's would be yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment