Monday, July 19, 2010

never get in the middle, it never ends well..

Never ever get in the middle of 2 people, it never ends well!
It doesn't matter if you are friends or family. If you get in the middle, 1 it will not end well, 2 well it's done you are going to get an ear full and 3 one of the two people will be very mad at you.
Friends is bad because you like one person a lot and the other you have come to like because they are always around now that they are dating. You want your friends to be happy but yet the other you don't to be hurt. But whatever you do don't try to help one of them when there is a fight or a breakup. Specially the person who is not your friend. Friends are hard to come by, you don't want to lose that friendship. When something like this comes by again and you see it happening, you ignore what's going on. If you feel like you have something to say, don't. Or to help, you help YOUR friend IF he ASKS you.
I've learned to ignore the fights and arguments between my mother and her stupid ass boyfriend. Yes i hate the guy because he is an asshole but now i don't get in the middle cuz almost always when I did my mother would let it all out on me when I had nothing to do with it. So now i ignore it and keep on doing whatever it is that i'm doing. Same will now apply for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment