Monday, April 18, 2011

Phase 2. On my way to lean muscle!

I'm back for sure now for phase 2 of my transformation... I sort of had started a new workout to put some lean weight but a lot was going on and I started losing confidence and i was down for a while but recently I received great news and now I'm back baby!

So I've bought a quiet a few of supplements such as multi vitamins, zma, glutamine, creatine, amino acids, ginseng, casein protein. I got a free bottle of Hemo Rage for a pre workout drink. I've started eating vegetables for the first time in my life and i've also added blue berries to my post workout protein shakes. My diet is pretty much perfect. Around 2200 calories a day and 170g of protein daily. I'm weighed in today at 147.2 pounds. I'm surprised but not totally surprised that i lost another 3 pounds while not working out seriously like i was when i lost all the weight BUT my diet was pretty strict these 2 months! I'm eating 7 to 8 meals a day. Plenty of carbs in my breakfast and lunch, keeping my dinner with lean protein only and avoiding carbs after lunch.

My goal: 15 pounds of lean muscle weight in 3 months!

I will try to keep a daily blog of everything. Dont know how much i will succeed with that with a long hours at my job and battling my lower back and hamstring injuries. But I will try! Same with my workouts! I know I cant go too hard to not hurt myself more but I will keep pushing it!

This is me right now.. Hopefully in 3 weeks I'll look much better and bigger than that!




No comments:

Post a Comment