Sunday, August 28, 2011

Project Brasil! Becoming King Leonidas!

This is more for me to keep track of what i'm doing and motivate myself to keep going. I will be going to Brasil in December after 14 years away from family and friends and I want to be in the most absolute best shape of my life!


Last year in November i thought i was going to Brasil and I quit the gym to do p90x and i did it for 120 days non stop. I didn't cheap on my diet for the first 2 months. the remaining 2 months i would have a cheat meal one day a week. At the end of 4 months I ended up losing 14 pounds. funny 14 years away from Brasil and i lost 14 pounds. I don't really need to lose any weight this time around but i want to make my abs perfect and put on some mass on my arms, shoulders, legs and chest.


A month ago i was going to do p90x again but i ended up stopping after a week in a half cuz i couldn't concentrate and my f'd up right leg from the motorcycle accident i had. Now i'm 95 days away from Brasil and I dont want to screw around anymore. Time to put in work!


Going to the kitchen now to cook for the week! Here we go! Project Brasil! Becoming King Leonidas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment